I am an ambitious junior designer with experience working on design and marketing briefs from inception to final delivery with an outlook to always answer with the most innovative solutions. Having a great understanding of the importance of communication, I pride myself on being able to work efficiently and effectively on fast-paced collaborative and solo projects; meeting the flexible requirements of diverse job roles.
[accordion align=”” numbers=”false” first_one_open=”false”]
- Mac & PC proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Monitor
- Digital Assets Management
- Designing for print, outdoor, digital, web and social, adapting campaigns to fit each media suitably.
- Working on design briefs from local companies, international coach brands and regional directors.
- Selecting, briefing and hiring models for photoshoots.
- Organising and assisting in the creative direction of photoshoots for a number of brands.
- Assisting in the planning and organising of training and forums.
- Engendering brand ambassadorship among local teams.
- Scope and ideas generation for the VIP government backed young persons’ travel scheme in South Wales.
- Commencement and research of project in addressing the brand consistency of the onboard vinyls and liveries on the Stagecoach UK Bus fleet, split over 18 operating companies.
- Project management and delivery of artwork working directly with the board of directors.
- Worked as part of a central brand management agency within our department.
[pane title=”Past Employment”]
Stagecoach Group plc. – Design & Marketing Assistant – December 2013 to Present
- Liaising with marketing professionals to meet deadlines on a day to day basis.
- Project management and assisting operating companies with 3rd party supplier management.
- Assisting local marketing teams and the UK Bus marketing manager with email marketing and design requests.
- Working closely with the megabus.com marketing team in meeting tight deadlines for print, outdoor and digital projects for UK and Europe.
Tyne Metropolitan College – Work Placement – September to November 2013
- Idea development
- Branding of new projects
DIFFERENT – Work Placement – January 2013
Hidden Lake Girl Scout Camp – Camp Counsellor – June to August 2011 & 2012
Young Creative Council – Instagram Takeover – December 2012
First – FdA Creative Advertising – Newcastle College – June 2013
2 A Levels, 1 AS Level – St. Thomas More R.C. Sixth Form College – July 2010
10 GCSE’s (A-C grade) – St Thomas More R.C. High School – July 2008