Whoa, first bowl… that was amazing.
Now I know green soup doesn’t look the most appetising, but I promise if you like your veggies give it a go before you get all judge-y.
It’s also dead easy to make – bonus!
& YES, this is my 2nd food blog, and it is another coloured soup. But I like it and its healthy so I’m documenting it! 🙂
- 1 broccoli
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 potato
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1.5 litres of water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- Cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Break your cauli & broccoli into small florets.
- Peel & cube your potato.
- Dice & fry your onion in frylight until it starts to brown.
- Add broccoli, cauli, onion, potato, garlic, water & stock cubes to your pan.
- Bring to the boil.
- Then add your spinach & simmer until the veg is soft.
- Blend up till smooth and season to taste.
- Eat, or batch it up for the fridge/freezer.
To serve I added 20g of grated cheddar from my SW healthy extra allowance. YUM <3
My dad sometimes adds stilton to broccoli soup and thats delicious too.
In SW terms this soup is free – it would be SP if you didn’t add the potato but to remove the potato, I would only use 1 litre of water or less to make sure it’s not too thin. Unless you like thin soup then add all the water you like 😀
Let me know what you think, or if you made some tweaks 🙂
*I am in no way part of or representative of Slimming World. I follow their recipes and diet plan as a member. I am not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice. Any advice given here should not replace the advice of your Slimming World consultant.*